While the words below will impress most lawyers, between you and I, here’s what the terms actually say in every-day language:
- The logos designed by Gristwood Design are unique and made from scratch. No copyrighted material are used in the logos.
- We will keep working on your logo until you’re happy with it.
- These logos belong to you. You own them 100%. We do retain the right to use them in our promotional material (like our portfolio, Facebook page, etc)
- If you use the logos we made for you, and your customers no longer buy your products or services, Gristwood Design cannot be held responsible.
Terms of Agreement
Welcome to our website, www.GristwoodDesign.com (the “Website”). The Website is provided by Gristwood Design “us”,”we” or “our” for short. “You”, “Your” and “client” means You as the user of our Website.
You (the client) are engaging us (Gristwood Design) for the specific project of designing your Company’s logo based on drafts and explanations provided by the said client.
The client is engaging Us as an independent contractor. The client also authorizes the Website to use the final versions solely as part of our portfolio excluding the original drafts and explanation without explicit written permission from the client to do so.
Work under this contract shall be billed at a flat rate at the stated amount for the selected number of versions of the provided drafts and explanations within 1 week. Should the said client require changes or revisions, they will be provided at no extra charge.
4. PERFORMANCE LIABILITY
We are not liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to use the logos.
5. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
- The client retains full ownership of the logos, the drafts and all related materials
- The Website retains the right to use the logos solely as promotional material, including as part of our portfolio, and should under no circumstances sell, or use for profit other than specified by the client unless explicitly authorized by the client
- The client is assigned rights to use the design, graphics, and text contained, logos and explanations at his discretion.
- The Website should use the logos in a fair and legal manner which does not damage the client’s reputation and integrity
6. PAYMENT TERMS.
It is imperative that payments be made promptly and as detailed in this logo contract. This contract becomes effective only when both parties agree by email, text message or voice message.
7. SOLE AGREEMENT.
The agreement contained in this “Service Agreement” constitutes the sole agreement between client and Gristwood Design
Any additional work not specified in this contract requires a separate agreement. All prices specified in this contract will be honoured unless otherwise specified.
Projects where client is inactive for a period of one month are automatically closed and considered finished.
Privacy And Your Personal Data
The privacy of Your personal data is important to us. All of your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. We do not, and will not, sell or rent our customer lists or private health information to other companies.
If You have any concerns or queries about material which appears on our Website or if You have questions about Your use of this Website or these Terms and Conditions please get in touch with us, using the contact form.